Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.151 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,329 Dirham (€2,630) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)