Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,040 Dirham (€2,060) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (32 minutes ago)