Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,877 prices entered by 608 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14560 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,043 Dirham (₨89,583) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)