Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,718 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15070 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,025 Dirham (₨59,888) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)