Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,958 prices entered by 591 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14882 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,706 Dirham (₨92,097) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)