Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09306 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,951 Dirham (₨106,938) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (43 minutes ago)