Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08953 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,852 Dirham (₨177,070) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)