Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08905 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,740 Dirham (₨176,745) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)