Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07952 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,057 Dirham (₨176,774) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)