Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.343 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,885 Dirham (RM7,632) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (25 minutes ago)