Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.271 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,755 Dirham (RM7,819) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (32 minutes ago)