Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.325 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,862 Dirham (RM8,113) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)