Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.327 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,850 Dirham (RM7,670) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)