Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.261 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,718 Dirham (RM7,836) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)