Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.997 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,829 Dirham ($3,784) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)