Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11048 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,307 Dirham (Taka 120,446) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (about 2 hours ago)