Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00866 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,790 Dirham (1,707,534 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)