Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00841 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,816 Dirham (1,761,932 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)