Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00773 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,329 Dirham (2,372,040 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)