Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.451 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,836 Dirham (1,804KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)