Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.665 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,387 Dirham (3,069KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)