Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.506 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,958 Dirham (2,717KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)