Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.603 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,268 Dirham (2,903KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)