Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00412 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,437 Dirham (3,021,816 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (39 minutes ago)