Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00436 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,295 Dirham (2,130,085 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)