Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,614 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17317 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,300 Dirham (руб 99,897) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)