Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,283 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16233 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,248 Dirham (руб 130,894) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)