Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,434 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17513 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,825 Dirham (руб 78,944) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)