Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02259 MAD / KMF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,571 Dirham (910,667 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)