Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02163 MAD / KMF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,155 Dirham (932,024 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)