Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,986 Dirham (2,075 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)