Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.442 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,773 Dirham (2,200 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)