Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.961 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,826 Dirham (2,091 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)