Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00411 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,628 Dirham (4,289,072 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)