Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,804 Dirham (Mex$ 33,601) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)