Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,484 Dirham (Mex$ 29,430) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)