Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,804 Dirham (Mex$ 23,955) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)