Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,054 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.644 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,467 Dirham (C$2,285) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (22 minutes ago)