Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,953 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.672 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,007 Dirham (C$2,868) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)