Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,250 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.526 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,077 Dirham (C$3,730) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 2 hours ago)