Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.259 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,634 Dirham (C$3,807) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (31 minutes ago)