Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.656 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,161 Dirham (€2,361) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)