Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.087 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,502 Dirham (€2,751) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (38 minutes ago)