Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.749 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,070 Dirham (€2,332) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)