Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31883 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,510 Dirham ($U76,877) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)