Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32787 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,048 Dirham ($U82,494) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (44 minutes ago)