Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29680 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,038 Dirham ($U97,837) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)