Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.974 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,031 Dirham (R$ 6,064) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)