Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48281 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,617 Dirham (Mex$ 28,203) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)