Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.501 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,019 Dirham (Mex$ 35,948) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)