Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.505 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,912 Dirham (Mex$ 29,502) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (41 minutes ago)