Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49244 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,910 Dirham (Mex$ 34,339) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)