Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.445 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,522 Dirham ($b10,049) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (40 minutes ago)