Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,224 Dirham (COL$5,527,023) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)