Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00350 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,193 Dirham (COL$4,631,578) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)