Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07232 MAD / JMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,746 Dirham (J$314,507) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)