Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07912 MAD / JMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,774 Dirham (J$174,079) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)