Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07563 MAD / JMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,945 Dirham (J$382,726) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (27 minutes ago)