Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07713 MAD / JMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,850 Dirham (J$218,472) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)