Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07529 MAD / JMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,279 Dirham (J$309,195) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)