Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.931 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,259 Dirham ($3,148) in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)