Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.793 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,783 Dirham (€1,926) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)