Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.158 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,749 Dirham (€1,591) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)