Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.700 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,771 Dirham (€1,474) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)