Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.089 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,865 Dirham (€1,791) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)