Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,648 Dirham (€1,182) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)