Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07967 MAD / LRD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,093 Dirham (352,636 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)