Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06093 MAD / LRD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,667 Dirham (372,024 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)