Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11067 MAD / LRD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,507 Dirham (320,830 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)