Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10722 MAD / LRD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,979 Dirham (307,587 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)