Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08274 MAD / LRD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,647 Dirham (322,051 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)