Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.182 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,856 Dirham (C$4,157) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)