Cost of living in Moncton, Canada vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.213 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,899 Dirham (C$3,868) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)