Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49997 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,825 Dirham (Mex$ 33,652) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)