Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.410 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,727 Dirham (18,248 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)