Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.415 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,234 Dirham (15,004 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)