Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.409 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,171 Dirham (16,443 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)