Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,381 Dirham (12,225 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)