Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,876 Dirham (11,955 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)