Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09117 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,569 Dirham (Shilling225,609) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (20 minutes ago)