Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09770 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,743 Dirham (Shilling150,894) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)