Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09471 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,926 Dirham (Shilling231,508) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)