Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09265 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,779 Dirham (Shilling245,872) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)