Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,639 Dirham (₩3,445,227) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)