Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,852 Dirham (₩3,681,119) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)