Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00840 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,753 Dirham (₩3,659,575) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)