Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,638 Dirham (₩3,100,702) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)