Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00867 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,314 Dirham (₩3,495,686) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)