Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00861 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,950 Dirham (₩3,593,422) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)