Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1492%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 585% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 85,572 Dirham (4,662,861 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (35 minutes ago)