Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1401%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01784 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 376% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 90,514 Dirham (5,073,929 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)