Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01628 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 330% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 81,786 Dirham (5,025,130 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)