Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1463%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01808 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 575% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 126,560 Dirham (6,999,160 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)