Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08501 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,681 Dirham (¥396,205) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)