Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08626 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,530 Dirham (¥388,708) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)