Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.038 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,054 Dirham (2,139 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)