Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03530 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,091 Dirham (455,832 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)