Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07826 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,099 Dirham (₨320,724) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (29 minutes ago)