Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06871 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,749 Dirham (₨331,072) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)