Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09588 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,611 Dirham (₨194,107) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (25 minutes ago)