Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.276 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,760 Dirham (RM7,363) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)