Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.268 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,812 Dirham (RM7,411) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)