Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.250 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,148 Dirham (RM5,845) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)