Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.928 MAD / BYN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,537 Dirham (2,544 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)