Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.591 MAD / BYN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,901 Dirham (3,246 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)