Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MAD / BYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,696 Dirham (21,247,790 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)