Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MAD / BYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,637 Dirham (25,484,994 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (36 minutes ago)