Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.743 MAD / BYN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,049 Dirham (3,173 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 3 hours ago)