Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.107 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,948 Dirham ($3,557) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)