Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49945 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,670 Dirham (Mex$ 29,372) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)