Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.753 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,160 Dirham ($2,170) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)