Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.461 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,352 Dirham (AU$2,192) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)