Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.563 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,645 Dirham (AU$2,730) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (40 minutes ago)