Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,850 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.133 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,557 Dirham (€2,745) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)