Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.134 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,126 Dirham (€3,065) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)