Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.812 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,688 Dirham (€3,301) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)