Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,474 Dirham ($3,737) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)