Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.478 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,744 Dirham ($4,193) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)