Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.094 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,207 Dirham ($2,993) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)