Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,018 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,560 Dirham (Mex$ 21,811) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)