Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,628 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,833 Dirham (Mex$ 22,214) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (42 minutes ago)