Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,731 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49669 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,339 Dirham (Mex$ 32,896) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)