Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49567 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,295 Dirham (Mex$ 28,841) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)